Help for Nonprofits
If your nonprofit needs advice in either of two areas I may be able to help you make decisions about:
- Buildings - "needs definition", design management, operations evaluation,maintenance plans, renovation planning
- I am not offering design services - I can help the administration and board with the evaluation and decision processes.
- See my resources page for recommendations of other sites that may be helpful.
- Computer Use - Especially the effective use of free or low-cost software to improve your operations.
- I use computers extensively in my teaching and nonprofit work and am fascinated by them.
- See my resources
page for recommendations of other sites that may be helpful.
- Associate Professor and Architectural Engineering Program Director at Drexel University
- Note that this consulting service is neither offered by nor endorsed in any manner by Drexel University. My services are entirely independent.
- Registered Architect (Emeritus AIA)
- Principal in the firm of Jordan, Mitchell Inc.Architects and Planners in Philadelphia until I joined Drexel in 1988
- Long-Time board Member of multiple nonprofits - educational and arts-related primarily
- I'm particularly interested in assisting arts or primary education groups
- My wife is a musician and visual artist as well as a former 1st & 2nd grade teacher
- All of my board experience has been in those worlds
- To learn more see my Drexel Website and my complete Curriculum Vitae
- Here's my Contact Information
- I live and work in Center-City Philadelphia. I can readily work with organizations in Philadelphia and the surrounding communities.
- Occasionally I might be able to help a group via the web, but I find face-to-face meetings are really important.
Costs - The first step is free
- I'd be glad to sit
down with you at no charge for up to two hours to understand your needs.
fees are scaled to the size of your organization.